Saturday, April 5, 2008

Got 2 of them... 1 to go!

In previous post, I mentioned that I also bought "Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike", "Vampire DarkStalkers Collection" and "Arcana Heart".



















Yesterday I got two of them. I was looking forward to play them. Especially Darkstalkers!
And like all fighting games (if you play a regular controller) you get sore thumbs! Which I'm kinda used with, but since I have 3 fighting games and planning to buy another one (not mentioning the game), I decided to save up for two arcade sticks for PS2. Might be hard since most of us gamers use them to play games like "Street Fighter", "Tekken" and "Soul Calibur 3", but it'll be worth it.

I planning to make a review of "Vampier DarkStalkers Collection". As for "NiGHTS into dreams...", it'll be up later on.

No comments: