Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sega Rally 2006 & Tougeki '07- Street Fighter III 3rd Strike



I've should have told you about this one on Friday, but the Tougeki '07 SFIII 3rd Strike Tournament was fun to watch. In a matter of a fact, I even can't wait till Tougeki '08 DVDs are out in (probably) Autumn this year. I've seen over at their site that SF3, Hokuto No Ken, Super Street Figher II X, Virtua Fighter 5 and TEKKEN 6 will be one of the playable in the tournament. Despite the fact that I don't understand any fucking word they'll say or write, I can only enjoy the gameplay these Japanese gamers are good at.
As for the SEGA RALLY 2006, It was a sort of a "First Press Release" that contained "Sega Rally 2006" and "Sega Rally Championship" (aka. SR '95). It's a great game and a great DVD that's worth the buys.

No comments: